Sunday, August 2, 2009

Trivia Question

Deuteronomy 6:6-7 says, "And these words which I command you today shall be in your heart. You shall teach them diligently to your children, and shall talk of them when you sit in your house, when you walk by the way, when you lie down, and when you rise up." (NKJV)

Question: What verse comes immediately before this passage?

This isn't actually a trivia question. There's a point to it, but I won't tell you right now. I enjoy leaving you guessing. Check back in a day or two, and I'll post the answer. =)

2 comments:

  1. OK this is without looking :-)
    "You shall love the Lord your God with all our heart, with all your soul and with all your mind."

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful job! I thought someone from your family might get the answer. =) May we love our God more and more each day.

    ReplyDelete